Hi I have extremely high pain in my penis and
Please provide few more details .
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted you seem to be facing problem of getting severe pain in penis and unable to pass urine per urethra and have been put a supra Pubic Catheter to drain out the bladder .
I shall be happy if you can post me more details to help me in making precise comments
1) Have you been getting obstructive voiding symptoms like frequency ,poor urinary stream ,nocturnal frequency for urination (Nocturia ) since a long time before started getting pain in penis ?
2) Have you undergone any endoscopic procedure per urethra like Cystoscopy,TURP etc ?
3) Have you undergone investigations like Retrograde Cysto Urothrogram
(RGU) or Micturiting Cysto Urothrogram (MCU) to rule out narrowing of
urethral passage (StrictureUrethra)?
4) Have you undergone Urodynamic study of bladder?
5) Do you have any other major illness like Diabetes ,Cardiac problem
Expecting your feedback to that will help me to make precise comments and suggestions .Please do not hesitate to write if you have pore questions .I will be happy to address your concern
Thanks and Regards.
endoscopic procedure yes two or three times
I have not had investigations for retrograde, never heard of RGU or MCU
never had a urodynamic study of bladder
no other major problems except I fell 25 years ago and stomach was pushed into esaughagus and it started to die so 3/4 was removed and I never really wanted to eat since so about 3 or 4 years ago had a feeding tube put into lower intestine so I could get some nourishment, I use complete its something similar to insure but better
Need to do RGU and MCU to rule out stricture urethra
Thanks for feedback .
Considering the past history of instrumentation thrice there is possibility of you having narrowing of urethral passage (Stricture Urethra) .
I would suggest yo to consult your Urologist and discuss with him about the possibility of Urethral Stricture disease and get the tests suggested done to establish the diagnosis and to plan out further treatment .
Thanks and Regards.