Hi, I have been having tart at back of my
I have been having tart at back of my bottom teeth but I keep brushing at back side as well.
Now from few days that Tart have started moving when I use my tongue or eat some hard things.
Which lead to gum pressure beneath.
Also, sometime a bit gets break and comes out
Can I remove it but I am not sure if teeth will get impacted.
Are my tooth going to come out along with tart if dentist removes Tart ??
Let me know some medicine I can use or baking soda to remove at home ..
Better get Scaling done, teeth doesn't come out.
Thanks for writing to us.
If there is tartar accumulation then brushing will not remove it.
It is better to consult a Dentist and get examined.
Cleaning of teeth that is Scaling followed by Polishing has to be done.
-Do not worry teeth will not come out when the Dentist will clean your teeth..
-Using baking soda can help a bit but complete removal can be achieved by scaling only.
- You can also do warm saline gargles after meals to reduce further accumulation..
Hope I have answered your query. Please let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess