Hi I have been having chest pain intermittently the past
Get ECG ASAP
Hello, Thank you for sending the question.
I am very concerned that you have indicated that you have been having intermittent chest pain. With chest pain, we are very conservative in terms of how to assess this type of symptom.
We have to assume that it is possible that you could be having some limitation of blood flow to the muscle of your heart. In light of this, my recommendation is that you seek medical attention immediately. I realize this may be quite difficult and inconvenient but with your medical history, if you are having any type of disruption of blood flow to the heart it could cause long-term problems with your heart function.
It is certainly possible the reason that you develop the chest discomfort was that you had not been taking your blood pressure medication. I unfortunately cannot rule out the possibility that you may be dealing with some type of limitation of blood flow to the heart muscle and for that reason my recommendation would be that you are seen as soon as possible.
I thank you again for sending your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is chemo-therapy effective in treatment of carcinoma of the esophagus?
- What does a lump on nipple indicate?
- What causes MGUS with a M-spike of .2?
- Suggest treatment for depression with anxiety
- What causes high BP and low platelet count?
- Suggest treatment for stage 4 rectal cancer
- Can Arimidex usage cause raised bumps on arms and neck?
- What does low WBC count indicate?
- Does Gleason of 9 and PSA of 96 indicate prostate cancer?
- Does my blood work indicate cancer?