Hi, I have attached PAP smear report. Can you please
I have attached PAP smear report. Can you please see and advise what it says.
It is normal
Your pap smear report is normal except for infection if any.
HOPE your gynaecologist would have given medicines for infection if she detected it .
No other abnormal detected esply cancer of cervix.
Feel free to ask your doubt with more details
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Crina NCR effective for irregular menstruation?
- Can Misoprostol induce withdrawal bleeding?
- What does a negative home pregnancy test after IUI procedure indicate?
- What does clear watery vaginal discharge with itchy vulva indicate?
- Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation when trying to conceive
- What causes vaginal spotting after taking an I-pill?
- What does this transvaginal ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest remedies for hyperprolactinemia causing infertility
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sexual activity?
- What does my ultrasound scan test result indicate?