Hi, I have a son who is two years old.
Every time this happens I panic that he has leukemia or some blood disorder. Should I get another CBC? Should I be worried?
Please provide a few more details
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
I have gone through your query in details and understand your concerns.
Rashes can be due to a number of causes and it is important to have a closer look. I would request you to upload an image of the affected areas. You can upload/attach them to the reports section of this webpage only.
Also, please mention if the area is itchy and whether there are other associated symptoms like fever. I doubt if getting a CBC done will give us a clue to the cause and therefore I would not insist on the same at least right now.
Please do not panic about leukaemia or some blood disorder. The presentation does not seem to indicate in that direction.
I will await your response. Based on your inputs I would guide you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation