Hi I have a pain on my right side that

Excellent

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
Hi

I have a pain on my right side that seems to be from my lowest rib to my pelvis. It hurts when I bend towards that side. It also hurts but not as much all the time. It is not a very strong pain - does not restrict my activities at all but is worrysome as it has persisted for a couple months. I may have made it worse by poking around my ribs to find tender spots.

I have been diagnosed with prostate cancer XXXXXXX score 3 + 4. I had adbominal pains which may have come from antibiotics and have pretty well cured I up I think from taking probiotics.

thanks XXXXXXX Hunter
Wed, 7 Feb 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail below.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query in detail,as you are having prostate cancer XXXXXXX score 3 + 4 so it is possible that some metastasis had occurred in liver that is causing pain.It is only diagnose in CT scan of abdomen.
You can do hot fomentation and take some pain killer as prescribed by doctor
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal