Hi. I have a history of BC with Mastectomy on
0.7 cm septa cyst is usually a benign condition.
Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service.
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* 0.7 cm septa containing cyst sound more to be a benign condition of the subcutaneous
Kindly provide me the following details so that I can answer your query completely.
1. Cyst - duration, progress, consistency, overlying skin changes, discharge if any.
2. Associated fever or other systemic issues?
3. If the report is available, kindly attach as an attachment in the follow-up.
Awaiting your response.
no attachment found here.
Sorry to say but there is no attachment of the report visible here.
Please find help with the expert customer care team to assist you in this case if needed.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools