Hi, I had difficulty in sleeping since last night. I

Dr. Prasad

Posted on Mon, 14 Jan 2019 in Accident and Emergency
Question: Hi, I had difficulty in sleeping since last night. I was traveling and didn't had proper rest and yesterday I took strong coffee in the evening and a bit heavy dinner. Now I have a problem in sleeping , it feels that my heart is getting little choked when I try to sleep
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Need evaluation....

Detailed Answer:

i went through the details. It would have been better if you had mentioned age and previous medical condition. Based on the details provided, it's difficult to predict the specific cause of sleeplessness, however there are two possible conditions I would be concerned about - hyperacidity and heart ailment.

I'd suggest starting antacid / proton pump inhibitor available over the counter. If it doesn't get better, you need to visit a doctor for evaluation.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.