Hi.. I had been on birth control pills for 2
Wait for 2-3 months more.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns.
After stopping a birth control pill it takes 4-6 months for the fertility to come back to normal. You need to have regular daily sex during the fertile period of your cycle- Day 12 to 18 in a regular 28 day cycle for another 2-3 months and in case you are not successful then start with proper investigations including semen analysis.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
The gel is not harmful.
Thanks for writing again.
The gel used for follicular analysis does not affect the sperms. The regular cycles and normal ovulation may take some time to return to normal in some cases. If you are ovulating normally then the chances of conception are better.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...