Hi.. I had been on birth control pills for 2
You can wait for another 3-4 months.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns.
Normally conception takes 4-6 months with regular daily sex during the fertile days of the cycle. After taking birth control pills it takes 4-6 months for the fertility to return to normal. You need not start worrying. Do try for 3-4 months more and start with regular folic acid supplements. In case you fail to conceive then it is best to consult an infertility specialist and start with proper investigations along with semen analysis.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...