Hi, I Got My Tongue Pierced A Few Hours Ago.
You should see for infection
Any foreign body can cause infection.If the bacteria enters the main blood stream,it leads to septicemia which is a very serious condition.
Throat can get hurt in infection and inflammation
If there is any evidence of infection, appropriate Antibiotic should be taken.
You should consult a doctor and get appropriate prescription.Anti inflammatory tablet should also be added.
As piercing was done few hours back, nothing to worry as of now.
Hope I answered your query.If you have any questions,I will clarify further.
Wish you good health
You will develop signs and symptoms of infection
If there is Infection,the pierced site will be swollen, red and painful.If it is severe, there will be fever also.
Amoxicillin works for Gram positive bacteria effectively.If the infection is mixed or due to Gram negative bacteria, you should take a Broad spectrum Antibiotic.
Just watch for above signs and symptoms.
Hope I answered your question