Hi, I get intermittent chest tightness as well as the
It’s more of anxiety related
After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern and I would like to tell you that the symptoms which you have explained seems more likely to be related to your anxiety levels and yes chest discomfort is very common in individuals who have high anxiety or stress levels.
As you said all your tests came out to be normal so it’s highly unlikely that you will be having any heart issues. Just stay stress free and enjoy and also strictly follow healthy lifestyle routine.
Also I would like to suggest you to get a echo and a TMT test done once just to be completely sure from the cardiac point of view.
I hope this information will guide you properly. Feel free to ask if you have any other doubts.
Dr Bhanu Partap
If your pulse stays regular then you don’t have ectopics or flutters. Yes the discomfort which you experience could happen because of indigestion.
Avoid eating fried, oily and spicy food stuff and prefer small and frequent meals instead of heavy meals.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?