Hi, I broke my hand 5 days ago ("closed nondisplaced
You can fly.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns , you can fly . There is no chance of an embolism or blood clot on flights with the change in air pressure as injury is 5 days old , closed nondisplaced fracture and fracture of very small bone .
These effects occurs with big bone , displayed fracture , so nothing to worry , kindly do active finger movement .
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Baby aspirin is not needed.
Thanks for writing again.
Taking a baby aspirin is not usually needed. It is better not to take it as you have not taken it in years. Just do the active finger movements during the flight. This will help.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?