Hi, I am wanting to identify and treat multiple light
I also have multiple 1mm cherry red round spots on abdomen and breasts
can this be healed ?
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have gone through your query and viewed the image.
These seem Seborrheic Keratosis which are benign superficial epidermal growths. They need to be either cauterised or laser removed. They can be left alone if not cosmetically bothersome.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body