Hi I am trying to work out when I conceived
If your due date is July 6, then, according to calculations, conception must have happened somewhere between October 6 and October 12, because sperm can live inside your body for up to a week. This makes October 8th (the date of intercourse you refer) the most probable date of conception.
I hope this answers your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Cycle length needed
I may be able to give you a more accurate answer if you could tell me your approximate cycle length. However, if you did have a period in October that it would be impossible to have ovulated early that month.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes weight gain while on Ontrintellix?
- Suggest treatment for loss of vision and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for metastatic melanoma
- What causes joint pain while on Requip?
- What causes redness and painful swelling in the eyes?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for painful rash on the waist
- Does long term use of steroids affect a person's immune system?
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps and shortness of breath
- What do my creatine levels in blood indicate?