Hi.. I am trying to conceive from last 3 months..
Not likely .
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns. stomach and back ache you are having may be due to gastritis , it is less likely to be implantation pain .
Implantation usually happens about 10 days after ovulation, that will occurs around 15 or 16 december in your case .
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Not related to periods or implantation.
Thanks for writing again.
You had your last period on 22nd Nov. It is too early to expect the next period or the implantation. The pain in lower abdomen can be related to other causes also like intestinal colic or urinary infection. Implantation is usually not associated with a pain. You can have an over the counter anti spasmodic to help reduce the pain.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Only a blood test can confirm.
Before the missed periods, there are no symptoms that can confirm a pregnancy. It is best to get a blood test for Hcg levels done to confirm about pregnancy at least 10 days after the date of ovulation.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...