Hi I am having daily dizziness that usually happen in
Please see detailed answer.
Hi and Welcome to Ask a Doctor service. I have read your question and here is my advice.
The symptoms you said are rather non specific, and there may have many reasons for it. It's difficult to say for sure with out proper assessment. However the following points are important.
1.You should Chek your BP, and temp,in the morning to rule out any minor infection and to be sure that BP is fine as low BP can cause headache and dizziness.
2.i just wonder if you have been taking new drug in the night that me causing you morning effects. Besides drugs, if you take alcohol or other recreational substances which were out of your routine for this time.
3. Some times exposure to Corbon gases may also cause morning headaches and dizziness. This is specially true for Corbonmonooxide, which may occurs with gas heaters or other heat appliances.
4.Another important point is to make sure you have a good sleep in the night as sleep disturbance can aslo be a reason.
Please let us know if any of the above points can make any justifications for your symptoms.
See your doctor please if you feel too sick or of your BP is low.
Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions or concerns. I will be glad to answer your questions.
Dr Mahboob Ur Rahman.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hello. In Mid-May I spent two weeks traveling in a
- I have severe insomnia . so I have taken 2
- Hello, I am trying to find how to complete sentences
- awakened dizzy this morning with a cold sweat. took my
- Would 250 mg daily of magnesium have adverse effect on
- I have been having a feeling of something moving up
- I received my MRI and MRA of both brain and
- at what low dose of predisone does your adernal glands
- blood test results how high is it when you are
- Ulcer pain keeps me from sleeping. Can I take Tylenol