Hi I am having daily dizziness that usually happen in

Dr. Mahboob Ur Rahman

Posted on Fri, 15 Feb 2019 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hi I am having daily dizziness that usually happen in the late morning and will develop headache as well. the headache usually happens after i become dizzy. This has been happening every day and has been going on for the past 3 weeks. what could cause this. and usually happens when around smokers. but this also just started. i have been around smokers before but never had these symptoms before. this has been happening for the past 2 weeks as well
Answered by Dr. Mahboob Ur Rahman 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please see detailed answer.

Detailed Answer:
Hi and Welcome to Ask a Doctor service. I have read your question and here is my advice.
The symptoms you said are rather non specific, and there may have many reasons for it. It's difficult to say for sure with out proper assessment. However the following points are important.
1.You should Chek your BP, and temp,in the morning to rule out any minor infection and to be sure that BP is fine as low BP can cause headache and dizziness.
2.i just wonder if you have been taking new drug in the night that me causing you morning effects. Besides drugs, if you take alcohol or other recreational substances which were out of your routine for this time.
3. Some times exposure to Corbon gases may also cause morning headaches and dizziness. This is specially true for Corbonmonooxide, which may occurs with gas heaters or other heat appliances.
4.Another important point is to make sure you have a good sleep in the night as sleep disturbance can aslo be a reason.
Please let us know if any of the above points can make any justifications for your symptoms.
See your doctor please if you feel too sick or of your BP is low.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions or concerns. I will be glad to answer your questions.
Kind Regards
Dr Mahboob Ur Rahman.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana