Hi, I am experiencing lower back pain , side of
I am experiencing lower back pain, side of the pelvic area, and feels as if the pain is shooting into my uterus area. The pain is worst in the mornings, and have been increasing on a daily bases the last week or so. The past couple of years I've been having to urinate often. I'm 55 years old female.
What is the most likely cause of my pain?
Need more details
Have you undergone any surgery?
Any other medical problems?
Most likely cause is urinary infection or pelvic inflammatory disease.
You can get your urine microscopy test and a direct check up with gynaecologist in view of your age.Feel free to ask your doubt with more details.
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU
I don't have any other medical problems. My last surgery was to tie my tube back in 2003. During under anesthesia the doctors told my husband that partially my insistent has grown onto my uterus, but he has decided not to make corrections of it. It hasn't seemed to be bothersome, my defecation is normal.
I used to have UTIs, but not for years. Although I have to urinate often, it isn't bothersome any other ways.
Pain feels almost like a pinched nerve, but I don't understand the uterus pain. Could this be a phantom pain, or side and back pain shooting to the front area?
I am completely healthy otherwise.
we need to rule out infection
The presentation of your pain seems to be from pelvis.
so I suggested pelvic inflammatory disease and uti.
An ultrasound scan along with urine test can differentiate
Pap smear also indicated.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Crina NCR effective for irregular menstruation?
- Can Misoprostol induce withdrawal bleeding?
- What does a negative home pregnancy test after IUI procedure indicate?
- What does clear watery vaginal discharge with itchy vulva indicate?
- Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation when trying to conceive
- What causes vaginal spotting after taking an I-pill?
- What does this transvaginal ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest remedies for hyperprolactinemia causing infertility
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sexual activity?
- What does my ultrasound scan test result indicate?