Hi. I am a 63 yr old male in good
Probably sciatica pain,follow the advice below.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related to sciatica pain.
Sciatica pain refers to pain from irritation of one of the spinal nerves in your lower back.
I recommend using anti-inflammatory medication such as Ibuprofen 400 mg three tablets a day.
If the pain continues corticosteroids can be used.
They are prescribed medication, so you should consult your doctor before using it.
Physical therapy is also a treatment option for sciatica pain.
I also recommend using cool compresses for relief.
I suggest to avoid physical activities that can trigger the pain.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?