Hi I am a 46 yr old women I have
I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but this is probably due to tempromandibular joint arthritis.. I would recommend that you take an anti-inflammatory medication as declofenac once daily for 10 days. If no relive then you should get an X-ray on your temoromandibular joint to detect the cause of pain..
I hope you find this helpful. If you don’t have any other clarifications then please close the discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?