Hi I am a 24 yo male and I have
I lift weights 6-7 days a week and have been lifting since this happened. I have not noticed any strength differential between the two limbs however the feeling of my arm being a little more heavy and tight is omnipresent
Probably a muscle strain due to overweight, follow the advice below.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related to muscle strain due to overweight.
I recommend using muscle relaxant such as Baclofen three times a day.
I also recommend using anti-inflammatory medication such as Voltaren gel for local application.
I suggest using warm compresses for relief and avoid physical activity for a few days.
The symptoms will go away on it's own in a few days, you should not be worried.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?