Hi, I am Sai from XXXXXXX - XXXXXXX and my
So my sister wants to take a break for 10 days & come back to XXXXXXX and get it operated and someone suggested for XXXXXXX too. I would request you to help me with the following for my understanding.
1. What is the status of the cyst, what other tests she should do in Dubai and how severe is this?
2. How complicated is the situation and how soon should this be removed?
3. Any good hospital you would suggest in XXXXXXX for the surgery and anything good in XXXXXXX or Bangalore?
4. How much time this surgery is going to take and how much rest she needs?
5. She is very much of stress, any suggestion to handle that, as she is all alone.
6. She is married and has a daughter, but now she is all alone there in Dubai? should someone be there with her.
Hello. Surgery is not recommended based on this report
I have gone through the details and seen the report.
So the lesion can be benign lesions as well and do not warrant a surgery straight away.
A needle aspiration test can be done, and if it suggests cancer, then only surgery is required.
Otherwise, just a periodic follow up will suffice.
There is no urgency for this. This test can be done at any hospital in XXXXXXX or Dubai.
Thanks and regards
Feel free to ask further