Hi, I am Sai from XXXXXXX - XXXXXXX and my
So my sister wants to take a break for 10 days & come back to XXXXXXX and get it operated and someone suggested for XXXXXXX too. I would request you to help me with the following for my understanding.
1. What is the status of the cyst, what other tests she should do in Dubai and how severe is this?
2. How complicated is the situation and how soon should this be removed?
3. Any good hospital you would suggest in XXXXXXX for the surgery and anything good in XXXXXXX or Bangalore?
4. How much time this surgery is going to take and how much rest she needs?
5. She is very much of stress, any suggestion to handle that, as she is all alone.
6. She is married and has a daughter, but now she is all alone there in Dubai? should someone be there with her.
Hello. Surgery is not recommended based on this report
I have gone through the details and seen the report.
So the lesion can be benign lesions as well and do not warrant a surgery straight away.
A needle aspiration test can be done, and if it suggests cancer, then only surgery is required.
Otherwise, just a periodic follow up will suffice.
There is no urgency for this. This test can be done at any hospital in XXXXXXX or Dubai.
Thanks and regards
Feel free to ask further
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes inflammation in the lungs while treating pneumonia?
- Can nodules in the lungs be cancerous?
- What are the long term side effects of Cytoxan and Taxotere?
- What does this biopsy report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for cough, headache and nausea
- Suggest treatment for a large tumor in the abdomen
- What is the prognosis for metastatic ampullary carcinoma?
- Suggest treatment for iron deficiency anemia
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- Is missing a dosage of medicine during anti tubular lymphadenitis...