question-icon

Hi, I’m XXXXXXX And I Had A Hookup We’re I

Posted on Sun, 26 Jul 2020
Question: Hi, I’m XXXXXXX and I had a hookup we’re I only received oral. After the hook up I noticed blood on my penis then saw blood coming out of my uthera Should I be worried that I might have gotten hiv ?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil (14 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
HIV is unlikely

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query ,

Blood from urethra after having oral sex is mostly due to trauma due to rough handling and sucking of your penis during hook up .

Since you did not have anal sex it is unlikely that you have acquired HIV .

Take antibiotics like Doxicycline twice daily for a week and get your basic screening tests for HIV done after a week .to be rest assured about your worry about HIV .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist