Hi Dr, for the past 2 and 3 weeks, im
1. Alot of growling sound, eventhough i take my food on time
2. passing gas alot, but no burping
3. No loose motion, usually just defecate once a day, soft fecal, yellow to dark in colour, small small lumps in size and pass easily
4. Urges early in the morning to defecate, not much comes out, but feeling nausea before defecate
5. No abdominal pain, Just discomfort, slightly painful during morning.
may i know what is going on.
Need more information
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
Any medical illness like diabetes?
Any tests done so far regarding these bowel issues? Stool test?
Increased intestinal gas
Thanks for details.
Some amount of gurgling can be considered normal.
You have increased gurgling, increased flatulence and feeling of incomplete evacuation and nausea.
You probably have a bowel infection.
Stool analysis may be done for confirmation.
Carbohydrate rich food may also cause some of these symptoms.
You can take the following for relief-
1. Cremadiet Duo 0-0-2 scoops in 250 ml of water
2. Gut Renew 1-0-0 for 1 week
3. Enzar Forte 1-0-1 for 1 week
No need for antibiotics
It does not look like bacterial. Stool analysis will give a clue.
So there is no need for antibiotics.
I have suggested probiotics (Gut Renew) and digestive enzymes for relief.