Owl Image

Hi Dr. XXXXXXX thanks for caring to ask how I

Excellent

Pediatrician
Question
Hi Dr. XXXXXXX thanks for caring to ask how I am doing. Nothing has changed with my granddaughter because my daughter refuses to have another Pediatrician see my granddaughter. I still believe she has ADHD and mild CP from her premature birth. I don't know what to do, but I know someday someone will help me to convince her. Thanks, XXXXXXX
Sun, 11 Feb 2018 in Child Health

Answered by Dr. Diptanshu Das 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Could you get your daughter or son-in-law in touch with me?

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for responding. It is indeed a tough situation. I would insist you to show my previous responses to your daughter, and if possible, get her in touch with me. May be that discussing with your son-in-law will aid to the solution. Your observations demand attention and attention. Early detection and early intervention are key to attaining a good functionality and your granddaughter is at stake.

Let me know if I could be of any assistance.