Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

159 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hi Dr. XXXXXXX thanks for caring to ask how I

User rating for this question
Answered by

Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 3526 Questions
Hi Dr. XXXXXXX thanks for caring to ask how I am doing. Nothing has changed with my granddaughter because my daughter refuses to have another Pediatrician see my granddaughter. I still believe she has ADHD and mild CP from her premature birth. I don't know what to do, but I know someday someone will help me to convince her. Thanks, XXXXXXX
Sun, 11 Feb 2018 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Diptanshu Das 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Could you get your daughter or son-in-law in touch with me?

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for responding. It is indeed a tough situation. I would insist you to show my previous responses to your daughter, and if possible, get her in touch with me. May be that discussing with your son-in-law will aid to the solution. Your observations demand attention and attention. Early detection and early intervention are key to attaining a good functionality and your granddaughter is at stake.

Let me know if I could be of any assistance.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Pediatrician