Hi Dr , I have attached my HbA1c and Lipid
You must continue to exercise daily.
Hello Mr Ganesan,
Welcome to Ask a Doctor service.
I have seen the attached report.
The triglycerides are slightly elevated, and HbA1C is also marginally high, LDL cholesterol is low.
There is nothing much to be worried in this report now. You should continue to exercise daily.
Exercise will reduce the triglycerides and also HbA1C levels.
Low LDL cholesterol is good so do not worry.
Reduce sugar intake in all forms, do not take too much rice.
Hope that answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain, history of gall bladder disease. Overnight treatments?
- Bleeding from a razor cut. HIV infection chances?
- Had craniotomy done after accident. Can I masturbate now?
- Pregnant via IVF, second pregnancy. Problems with vaginal delivery?...
- How much does liver cancer surgery cost in Canada? Will Health Canada...
- Sore throat, abdominal pain. Blood work and strep test good. Had bowel...
- 3 week old baby, cries while passing urine, holds body tight while...
- Persistent red and pink urine, stressed. Serious?
- White discharge from surgery wound, pus from the internal stitches....
- What steps to take to lessen plaque in arteries and lower chances of...