question-icon

Hi Dr. Anders Mark Christensen Thanks for asking.. Still suffering

Posted on Thu, 7 Mar 2019
Question: Hi Dr. Anders Mark Christensen
Thanks for asking.. Still suffering from abdominal pains. Upper right quadrant. But certainly not as bad as it was a few weeks ago….. so slowly getting better. Worse at night, worse after eating.
Did have the MRI with and without contrast. All organs (pancreas, gall bladder, spleen, kidneys) all looked and working well. I could send you the report but my doctor was extremely delighted with the results.
So my next step is to see a gastroenterologist, which is schedule for next week.
Thoughts?
Answered by Dr. Anders Mark Christensen (21 hours later)
Brief Answer:
It would be great to see the report

Detailed Answer:
Hi again,

It would be great to see the report. Regardless, a consultation with a gastroenterologist and a thorough physical examination is a very good next step.

Best wishes.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Anders Mark Christensen

General Surgeon