Hi Doctor, Today when i doctor woke-up i have observed
Today when i doctor woke-up i have observed that her left eye lash was swollen with red color. She is also saying pain we touch on that place and also water is coming from eyes.
I have attached picture for reference. Swollen has increased after her bath.
Can you please suggest some medicine for her.
Her age is 4 years.
Thanks in advance,
It is Blapharitis. So Neosporine ointment can be applied in your lid. There will be improvement. Now all problems will been solved. Now epilation should be done. mild fomentation can be given to lead margin. There is also epiphora. They are all related to lead infection. For pain she can be given paracetamol syrup estimating her age.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes involuntary eye movements after a vertigo attack?
- Is Motrin intake safe for viral fever with conjunctivitis?
- Suggest treatment for trichiasis with cataract in one eye
- Suggest treatment to cure eye infection
- What is a green mole in the eye?
- What causes irritation and itching on eye lids with thread like discharge?
- Suggest treatment for retinal tear
- What causes bleeding eye?
- What causes experiencing a shadow in right eye that twitches right to left?
- What causes blurred vision of one eye with history of cataract surgery?