Hi Doctor, My wife visted to gynecologist and doctor suggested
My wife visted to gynecologist and doctor suggested her for several tests which was done yesterday and doctor told her that everything is normal and no need to worry. however I see some of the values are high or low so just to double confirm I am attaching her diagnostic reports here so that you can review all the test report and confirm us if everything is fine and if anything she needs to follow in her diet etc.
It shows urinary tract infection.
Thanks for trusting us about your healthcare.
I have gone through your history and reports and understand your concern.
In your report it is showing urinary tract infection and you should go for urine culture and sensitivity test to rule out the cause and took treatment accordingly.
Other reports are almost with in normal limit.
Take high protein diet with lots of vegetables and fruits and drink a lot of warm water.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?