question-icon

Hi Doctor, My wife visted to gynecologist and doctor suggested

Posted on Sun, 10 Mar 2019
Question: Hi Doctor,

My wife visted to gynecologist and doctor suggested her for several tests which was done yesterday and doctor told her that everything is normal and no need to worry. however I see some of the values are high or low so just to double confirm I am attaching her diagnostic reports here so that you can review all the test report and confirm us if everything is fine and if anything she needs to follow in her diet etc.

Thank you

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
It shows urinary tract infection.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting us about your healthcare.
I have gone through your history and reports and understand your concern.
In your report it is showing urinary tract infection and you should go for urine culture and sensitivity test to rule out the cause and took treatment accordingly.
Other reports are almost with in normal limit.
Take high protein diet with lots of vegetables and fruits and drink a lot of warm water.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN