Hi Doctor, My wife is having white discharge in urine
My wife is having white discharge in urine for past 4-5 months.
She had undergone urine routine and urine culture examination recently. Reports attached for your reference.
What could be the reason for this and what shall she do to cure this?
Homeopathic treatment required
Based on details and reports there is no such special findings.
It seems she has some acute infection only
I am suggesting some of the homeopathic medicine and suggest you to start the prescribed medicine
1. Borax 30 3 drops 3 times in a day
2. Sepia 30 3 drops 3 times in a day
Take medicine for 15 days and if required then update
She will be alright
Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does back pain lasting a month mean?
- Child having recurring itchy rashes on legs, stomachs and back. Tried...
- Weakness, burning sensation & twitching all over body. Have Cervical and...
- Suffering from cold and sinusitis problem. On homeopathy, no results....
- Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin &...
- Sleeping excessively. Feeling groggy, dizzy. Xanax helps. Had a normal...
- Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder....
- Taking Lisinopril and Anlodipine for BP. Muscle weakness, numbness and...
- Ameobiosis, frequent urination, stomach pain, headachee, loss of...
- Pain in left rib area, swollen eyes yellow, sticky and sleepless. Had...