Hi Doctor, My wife had outside food (noodles) on 5th
My wife had outside food (noodles) on 5th March and since 6th March she is not feeling well. She was having following symptoms:
- Vomitish feeling and she has also vomited once
- Stomach ache
- Feeling cold
Now, she is better but, still she is having a little bit pain in her stomach and also a bit of weakness. She had taken more fluids, Electral, ORS etc in this duration.
What else she shall do or just wait to get better on its own? Please suggest.
Thanks for posting the query.
If she's better now, need not do any thing.
Give her lot of fluids, bland diet.
Give her any probiotic drink like yokult.
For stomach pain she can take Tab. Buscopan 1 tablet 2 times a day
Any issue do follow up
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?