Hi Doctor, My wife had a hysterisalpingogram test yesterday night
It is normal after testing.
Thanks for trusting us about your healthcare .
I have gone through your history and understand your concern.
After HSG testing you can have pain on that side of abdomen due to XXXXXXX which we are injected for investigations.
Simple pain killer may relieve pain but sometimes it may take time to resolve the pain.
You can take hot fomentation and lying down straight to relieve pain.
You can take voveron ( after consulting your treating doctor) and antacids for pain relief.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?