Hi Doctor, My wife frequently complaints about headache. Frequency of
My wife frequently complaints about headache.
Frequency of headache is generally twice to thrice in a week. We had visited many doctors but, there is no certain reason found by anyone.
One of them suggested MRI of brain and we did that as well in 2016. Though the report is old but, I am still attaching for your reference. Sometimes headache is less frequent but, sometimes it is upto twice or thrice in a week.
Could you please suggest any possible causes which we do not know as of now and some remedy for it? Would be of great help as till now, all the doctors have suggested some medicines whenever headache happens but, no concrete reason of why is it happening.
I would suggest you to provide more details
1 Type of headache bursting, heaviness, throbbing, thread like extending from eye orbit to nape of neck etc
2 Location of headache frontal, back , one sided, whole head etc
3 Duration / timing of headache last
4 any associated symptom like vomiting, don't want to see the light, don't wanted to talk.
5 Any current medication
6 Menstrual cycle regular/ irregular ?
7 any personal or professional issue ?
Kindly provide the details
I will reply to your questions by tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience. Just wanted to let you know so that the question doesn't closes automatically.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does back pain lasting a month mean?
- Child having recurring itchy rashes on legs, stomachs and back. Tried...
- Weakness, burning sensation & twitching all over body. Have Cervical and...
- Suffering from cold and sinusitis problem. On homeopathy, no results....
- Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin &...
- Sleeping excessively. Feeling groggy, dizzy. Xanax helps. Had a normal...
- Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder....
- Taking Lisinopril and Anlodipine for BP. Muscle weakness, numbness and...
- Ameobiosis, frequent urination, stomach pain, headachee, loss of...
- Pain in left rib area, swollen eyes yellow, sticky and sleepless. Had...