question-icon

Hi Doctor, My mother who is aged 57 has severe

Posted on Mon, 1 Apr 2019
Question: Hi Doctor,

My mother who is aged 57 has severe back pain from the past 15 years has recently undergone medical checkup for which the reports are attached. Could you please go through these and let us know your feedback for any suggestions?
Answered by Dr. Nagamani Ng (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Details below

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for posting the query

I have gone through the attached reports, all the values are with in normal range. No abnormalities detected in the reports.

For back pain she'll have to consult a doctor and get physical examination to rule out the cause.

For temporary relief she can take Tab. Zerodol TH8 1 tablet 2 times a day, this is available only on prescription.

Any issue do follow up
take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Dr. Nagamani Ng