Hi Doctor, My mother who is aged 57 has severe
My mother who is aged 57 has severe back pain from the past 15 years has recently undergone medical checkup for which the reports are attached. Could you please go through these and let us know your feedback for any suggestions?
Thanks for posting the query
I have gone through the attached reports, all the values are with in normal range. No abnormalities detected in the reports.
For back pain she'll have to consult a doctor and get physical examination to rule out the cause.
For temporary relief she can take Tab. Zerodol TH8 1 tablet 2 times a day, this is available only on prescription.
Any issue do follow up
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?