Hi Doctor, My mom is having problem in speaking. Her
I have received your query yet again. At the outset, CT scan brain report did not reveal anything serious / significant. There were ischemic changes; but those changes are not responsible for the set of symptoms you mentioned.
To understand the problem better, I would like to know a few details:
1. Since when is she having these symptoms?
2. Did it start abruptly?
3. Does she have any symptoms in the body / limbs - weakness (inability to lift things / hold things); or numbness?
4. Did she have any headache, vomiting, fever?
5. Does she have excessive watering of the eyes?
6. Is she able to close eyes tightly?
7. Can she blow her mouth with pursed lips?
If you have met a doctor what was the doctor's opinion?
Lastly what her previous known medical conditions - diabetes, high blood pressure, heart ailments, kidney ailments?
I hope you will provide answers to all my questions.
Awaiting your response...