Hi Doctor, My husband is suffering from severe headache ,
My husband is suffering from severe headache, stuffy nose, itchy watery and red eyes. Please suggest.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
He has allergy and headache is due to inability to breath.
Kindly take the following:
- Tab cetirizine 5 mg twice a day for allergy symptoms.
- Tab Ibuprofen 200 mg for headache upto 3 times a day.
- Syrup Asthalin for breathing problem as and when required upto 3 times a day.
- Visine advance relief eye drops 2 drops 2 times a day.
- Avoid allergens like dust, pollen, etc.
All the above medicines are symptom relief only and should be taken only when symptoms are there. Eye drops are to be avoided for more than 7 days at a stretch.
Hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breathlessness, dizziness. Have PVCs. When do you know they are causing...
- Having abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. On antitubercular...
- Baby started teething. Diet plan to increase weight?
- Having protected sex. Started spotting before period. Taking midol for...
- Broke my distal fibula. On elavil for cold feet. Having sensory nerve...
- Took regestrone for hyperplacia. Again started with irregular and heavy...
- Taking SN-15 for bad throat. Having speaking difficulty. Prescribed...
- What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?
- Have itching on the penis, premature ejaculation and erectile...
- Taking lupron. Feeling weak and started sweating. What is the underlying...