Hi Doctor, My daughter is 2 years old. Till 23

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Wed, 30 Jan 2019 in Homeopathy
Question: Hi Doctor,
My daughter is 2 years old. Till 23 months she was mostly having blended food as she doesn't want to chew anything and hence, she was mostly having blended food.

Around 1 month back, she started having chapati though reluctantly but, we were feeding her chapati, daal, khichdi etc in non blended form.

For the last one week, she is almost taking nothing. She had very small quantity and then stops eating. If we will not feed her forcefully even after 4-5 hours, she will not demand anything. Can there be some problem based on the description above? Please suggest.

Ankur XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 23 hours later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Some time its normal that children don't wish to take food or feel hungry. She will start taking food very soon. Please make sure that she is not taking any junk food because it may alter the digestion process.
Meanwhile i also suggest you to make sure she is not having any sign of intestinal worm
in case of any sign of Itching in anal region, Pain in abdomen, diarrhea, or weight loss write to us or consult to your doctor.

Meanwhile no medicine is required

Hope this is clear to you
Incase you need any clarification feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad