Hi Doctor, My daughter eye lid got swollen and also
My daughter eye lid got swollen and also had pain,it's in red color. Can you please suggest some medicine for swollen and pain.
Her age is 4 years.
Please see the attached picture
This looks like stye
Hello... I appreciate you uploading the image for my better understanding.
this looks like stye.
It is an infection of the glands in the eye lid.
Usually I suggest ciprofloxacin or gatifloxacin eye drops one drop every 6th early for a period of five days along with night time ciprofloxacin eye ointment to cover for 12 hours.
But all these are prescription drugs and you will require a doctor's prescription for it.
Best regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani
I wish your kid a speedy recovery. If you need any future medical consultation and suggestions, I will be glad to help. You can approach me at the following link.
Once the page opens there will be an option below my image as – ASK ME A QUESTION – click on it.
In this way even in health care magic you can follow up always with a single doctor who knows the history of your kid completely. Please find the link below -
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for viral diarrhea in children
- What causes pain in both the legs of a 4 year old child?
- Suggest treatment for atrial septal defect in children
- What causes bad body odor while suffering from fever?
- What causes eye bleeding while coughing in children?
- Suggest remedy for frequent infections in children
- What causes severe cough, vomiting and stomach pain in a child?
- Is air travel safe while suffering from ear infection?
- Does intake of Wymox help in curing viral fever in an infant?
- Are green diarrhea and pus cells in stool signs of bacterial infection?