Hi Doctor, My Name is XXXXXXX XXXXXXX and I am
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor,
I have gone through your query and will provide the necessary suggestions:
At this point there is no need to start any medication. A few strict and proper lifestyle modifications can surely help you out.
- Most important is to follow a healthy balanced diet. You should avoid the total fat intake and include plenty of fruits and vegetables. Avoid nuts and cashews.
- Engage in minimum 30 mins of brisk walking daily.
- Avoid smoking completely if any.
- Include more of foods rich in fiber.
- Follow up with a repeated lipid profile test after 3 months to look for the body's response.
You can choose to raise a diet chart request if you wish, our dieticians can help you with a detailed chart with all the necessary food restrictions.
I hope this helps,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedies for severe cough
- How long does Amoxicillin take to show effect?
- What causes weakness and tingling sensation in the legs?
- Suggest treatment for severe abdominal bloating and discomfort
- What causes headache and excessive burping after skipping a meal?
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- What causes mild pain in the ankle while walking?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of temporomandibular joint dysfunction
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking a contraceptive pill?
- What does this blood test report indicate?