Hi Doctor, My Name is XXXXXXX XXXXXXX and I am
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor,
I have gone through your query and will provide the necessary suggestions:
At this point there is no need to start any medication. A few strict and proper lifestyle modifications can surely help you out.
- Most important is to follow a healthy balanced diet. You should avoid the total fat intake and include plenty of fruits and vegetables. Avoid nuts and cashews.
- Engage in minimum 30 mins of brisk walking daily.
- Avoid smoking completely if any.
- Include more of foods rich in fiber.
- Follow up with a repeated lipid profile test after 3 months to look for the body's response.
You can choose to raise a diet chart request if you wish, our dieticians can help you with a detailed chart with all the necessary food restrictions.
I hope this helps,