Hi Doctor, Iam an Azoospermia patient and iam married 11
Iam an Azoospermia patient and iam married 11 years back.
Could you please help me in curing this.
Need an evaluation
I can understand your situation.Hope you have repeated semen analysis 2 to 3 times to confirm azoospermia. 2 types of azoospermia. obstructive and non obstructive .
In obstructive ,sperm production may be there and it can be retrieved for IVF procedure.
In non obstructive we need further testes depending up on the testicular size ,hormonal status and may be genetic tests.Accordingly in few patients sperm can be retrieved through MICROTESE.
SO I SUGGEST YOU TO CONSULT AN XXXXXXX You can upload your reports here so that I can comment further.
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Crina NCR effective for irregular menstruation?
- Can Misoprostol induce withdrawal bleeding?
- What does a negative home pregnancy test after IUI procedure indicate?
- What does clear watery vaginal discharge with itchy vulva indicate?
- Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation when trying to conceive
- What causes vaginal spotting after taking an I-pill?
- What does this transvaginal ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest remedies for hyperprolactinemia causing infertility
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sexual activity?
- What does my ultrasound scan test result indicate?