Hi Doctor, I have attached my sister's Tooth picture.. She
Looks like an extra tooth or an abscess.
Thanks for writing to us
I have viewed the image and what exactly it is needs a clinical examination, inspection of the lump and an x ray.
However from the image it can be either an extra or supernumerary tooth or pus accumulation.
Please provide following details so that I can guide you better.
Is the lump bony hard or soft?
Is there pain in it?
Is there any discharge from it?
Is the tooth over it painful?
From how many days it is present?
Please revert back with answers.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess