Hi Doctor, I had consulted you in Mid December regarding
I had consulted you in Mid December regarding headache of my wife and based on the symptoms you had given the following reply:
"Based on observation the symptom are suggestive of Migraine.
I am suggesting some homeopathic medication and suggest you to start as prescribed
1. Melilotus Q 20 drop with half cup of water 3 times a day
2. R16 20 drops with half cup of water 4 time a day
3. Onosmodium 30 2 drop 3 time in a day on tongue
Take medicine for a month and then revert with the progress."
Its been almost 3 weeks taking the medicines and there is improvement and she did not complain about severe headache though there was slight headache/heaviness in the head once or twice.
What are the next steps now? Please suggest.
Thanks for update
I am revising some medicine kindly start with following medicine
R16 20 drops with half cup of water 4 time a day
Melilotus Q 20 drop with half cup of water 2 time in a day XXXXXXX carb 30 2 drop 2 time in a day
Take this medicine for a month and then let me know
You may be required another spell me medication after this Hop this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does back pain lasting a month mean?
- Child having recurring itchy rashes on legs, stomachs and back. Tried...
- Weakness, burning sensation & twitching all over body. Have Cervical and...
- Suffering from cold and sinusitis problem. On homeopathy, no results....
- Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin &...
- Sleeping excessively. Feeling groggy, dizzy. Xanax helps. Had a normal...
- Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder....
- Taking Lisinopril and Anlodipine for BP. Muscle weakness, numbness and...
- Ameobiosis, frequent urination, stomach pain, headachee, loss of...
- Pain in left rib area, swollen eyes yellow, sticky and sleepless. Had...