Hi Doctor, I had consulted few days back but, could

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Thu, 3 Jan 2019 in General Health
Question: Hi Doctor,
I had consulted few days back but, could not reply to the questions asked by you at that time. I am just pasting my earlier question again with your earlier reply. Also, I have given the answers to the 7 questions asked by you. Please suggest.

Earlier question is as below:
My wife frequently complaints about headache.Frequency of headache is generally twice to thrice in a week. We had visited many doctors but, there is no certain reason found by anyone.
One of them suggested MRI of brain and we did that as well in 2016. Though the report is old but, I am still attaching for your reference. Sometimes headache is less frequent but, sometimes it is upto twice or thrice in a week.

Could you please suggest any possible causes which we do not know as of now and some remedy for it? Would be of great help as till now, all the doctors have suggested some medicines whenever headache happens but, no concrete reason of why is it happening.

Your answer was as follows. I have added my answers to it.
Dear Ankur
I would suggest you to provide more details

1 Type of headache bursting, heaviness, throbbing, thread like extending from eye orbit to nape of neck etc -> It is generally bursting or like extending from eye orbit to nape of neck etc.
2 Location of headache frontal, back , one sided, whole head etc ->Whole head
3 Duration / timing of headache last -> Doesn't go off easily till some medicine like crocin advanced is taken. It increases if the medicine is not taken.
4 any associated symptom like vomiting, don't want to see the light, don't wanted to talk. -> don't want to see the light, don't wanted to talk, feels like closing the eyes and not able to do anything
5 Any current medication -> No apart from crocin advanced at the time of headache
6 Menstrual cycle regular/ irregular ? -> mostly irregular due to PCOD before pregnancy. Approx 40 days
7 any personal or professional issue ? -> nothing as such

Please suggest.

Ankur
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
Homeopathic treatment required

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Based on observation the symptom are suggestive of Migraine.
I am suggesting some homeopathic medication and suggest you to start as prescribed

1. Melilotus Q 20 drop with half cup of water 3 times a day
2. R16 20 drops with half cup of water 4 time a day
3. Onosmodium 30 2 drop 3 time in a day on tongue

Take medicine for a month and then revert with the progress

Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask
Thanks
Dr Ratnesh

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later
Hi Doctor,

I have checked and I am getting the following medicines. Could you please confirm are these the same as suggested by you so that I can go ahead and take them.

1. SBL Melilotus Officinalis Mother Tincture Q
2. Dr. reckeweg R16 Migrane and Neuralgia Drop
3. Dr. Reckeweg Onosmodium Virginianum Dilution 30 CH

Ankur
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Followp

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Medicine are perfectly alright
You can proceed with medication.

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh