Hi Doctor, I had consulted few days back but, could
I had consulted few days back but, could not reply to the questions asked by you at that time. I am just pasting my earlier question again with your earlier reply. Also, I have given the answers to the 7 questions asked by you. Please suggest.
Earlier question is as below:
My wife frequently complaints about headache.Frequency of headache is generally twice to thrice in a week. We had visited many doctors but, there is no certain reason found by anyone.
One of them suggested MRI of brain and we did that as well in 2016. Though the report is old but, I am still attaching for your reference. Sometimes headache is less frequent but, sometimes it is upto twice or thrice in a week.
Could you please suggest any possible causes which we do not know as of now and some remedy for it? Would be of great help as till now, all the doctors have suggested some medicines whenever headache happens but, no concrete reason of why is it happening.
Your answer was as follows. I have added my answers to it.
I would suggest you to provide more details
1 Type of headache bursting, heaviness, throbbing, thread like extending from eye orbit to nape of neck etc -> It is generally bursting or like extending from eye orbit to nape of neck etc.
2 Location of headache frontal, back , one sided, whole head etc ->Whole head
3 Duration / timing of headache last -> Doesn't go off easily till some medicine like crocin advanced is taken. It increases if the medicine is not taken.
4 any associated symptom like vomiting, don't want to see the light, don't wanted to talk. -> don't want to see the light, don't wanted to talk, feels like closing the eyes and not able to do anything
5 Any current medication -> No apart from crocin advanced at the time of headache
6 Menstrual cycle regular/ irregular ? -> mostly irregular due to PCOD before pregnancy. Approx 40 days
7 any personal or professional issue ? -> nothing as such
Homeopathic treatment required
Based on observation the symptom are suggestive of Migraine.
I am suggesting some homeopathic medication and suggest you to start as prescribed
1. Melilotus Q 20 drop with half cup of water 3 times a day
2. R16 20 drops with half cup of water 4 time a day
3. Onosmodium 30 2 drop 3 time in a day on tongue
Take medicine for a month and then revert with the progress
Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask
I have checked and I am getting the following medicines. Could you please confirm are these the same as suggested by you so that I can go ahead and take them.
1. SBL Melilotus Officinalis Mother Tincture Q
2. Dr. reckeweg R16 Migrane and Neuralgia Drop
3. Dr. Reckeweg Onosmodium Virginianum Dilution 30 CH
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does back pain lasting a month mean?
- Child having recurring itchy rashes on legs, stomachs and back. Tried...
- Weakness, burning sensation & twitching all over body. Have Cervical and...
- Suffering from cold and sinusitis problem. On homeopathy, no results....
- Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin &...
- Sleeping excessively. Feeling groggy, dizzy. Xanax helps. Had a normal...
- Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder....
- Taking Lisinopril and Anlodipine for BP. Muscle weakness, numbness and...
- Ameobiosis, frequent urination, stomach pain, headachee, loss of...
- Pain in left rib area, swollen eyes yellow, sticky and sleepless. Had...