Hi Doctor. I had a sexual encounter on 31st December

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Sat, 2 Feb 2019 in HIV and AIDS
Question: Hi Doctor. I had a sexual encounter on 31st December and during the act. my condom gave way realised it after i pulled out.. this is the first time in my past encounters this has happened n i have the fear weather this will lead to HIV. its been 15 days so il be taking the test today. But today morning when i had a shower i noticed on the inner side of the foreskin ther is a small red pimple kind . After seeing this i am a little scared. does this indicate something or is this a common pimple kind of thing? please help Regards
Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 0 minute later
Hi Doctor. I had a sexual encounter on 31st December and during the act. my condom gave way realised it after i pulled out.. this is the first time in my past encounters this has happened n i have the fear weather this will lead to HIV. its been 15 days so il be taking the test today. But today morning when i had a shower i noticed on the inner side of the foreskin ther is a small red pimple kind . After seeing this i am a little scared. does this indicate something or is this a common pimple kind of thing? please help Regards
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload images

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have read your query and here is my advice.

I request you to kindly upload a picture of the affected area in " reports section " so that I am able to have a look and guide you accordingly.

Also let me know if you have any associated symptoms?itching?pain?

Hope to assist you further once I get the images
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 0 minute later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload images

Detailed Answer:

Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 1 hour later
hi doctor. Thank you for your quick response. i have attached images highlighting the area. not sure if its clear enough the pimple is not too big . der is no irritation or itching , unless i touch it directly n rub it on purpose. from the picture may be you can see a slight reddish section..
Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 0 minute later
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Regarding your genital lesion

Detailed Answer:
Thank you.
The area looks inflamed. Is there any visible skin break/sores? I can't really make out in these images because of the flash.
Can you upload a few more in good light WITH NO FLASH.

take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Brief Answer:
Regarding your genital lesion

Detailed Answer:
Thank you.

take care.
Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 31 minutes later
Hi doctor the images taken are without flash. to answer your question, there is no visible skin break as such.. i can try to get another picture with different lighting
Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 0 minute later
Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 39 minutes later
I have added 3 new images in different lighting , not sure If this helps
Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 0 minute later
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Oral and topical antifungal

Detailed Answer:
thank you.
I have viewed the image. Seems like a fungal infection. I suggest you to use a topical antifungal e.g clotrimazole 1% cream, twice daily. You may also take a single dose of fluconazole 150mg tablet.

take care
let me know if you need any more assistance
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Brief Answer:
Oral and topical antifungal

Detailed Answer:
thank you.

take care