Hi Doctor, I am suffering from right scrotum pain from
I am suffering from right scrotum pain from last one week,Before that I had throat pain which has been cured now after consuming 15 days of antibiotics (Clavam-625 for 10days and Zocef cv-500 for 5days)referred by ENT.
My present doctor is recommended Below medicine:1)Zenflox-UTI
2 )MEGATAS50 3) LinezolidIP 600 4)Folyblend
Can you please suggest me taking this much medicine together can create any different problem in future?(as I already took two kind of antibiotics for my throat pain) Please suggest me which medicine shall I continue?
Is this issue is related to previous throat pain?
You seem to have infection of Right testicle (Orchitis)
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted the pain in Right scrotum that you have is mostly due to infection of Right Testicle secondary to bacterial infection in throat .
Please get following tests done to confirm the diagnosis
1)Ultrasound Scanning of scrotum
2) Urine routine and Urine culture
Take medicines prescribed by your Dr . Change the antibiotics as per culture report once you get the report .It will not harm you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?