Hi Doctor, I am having the problem of slow urine

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Mon, 7 Jan 2019 in Homeopathy
Question: Hi Doctor,
I am having the problem of slow urine pressure. I had got uroflowmetry test done earlier this year . Report is attached.

I was prescribed Urotone 25 mg tab twice a day and Alfusin 10 mg tab once a day for 6 months. I took those medicines for 2 months and left after that as there was no improvement.

After that I am taking no medicines (almost 8 months now with no medicines). There is no problem as such due to this apart from that I feel I take more time in urination and even if the bladder is full then also urine pressure is low.

Please suggest shall I take some medicines or shall I leave it as it is? Not sure if this problem can increase with age. Please suggest the way forward.

Ankur
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Homeopathic treatment required

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
I have seen many of similar cases and they have been benefited after the medication suggest you to start the medication as suggested below

1. XXXXXXX serulelata Q. 20 drop with half cup of water 3 time
2. Prostonum (drop) 20 drop 3 time in a day
3. Cantharis 30 2 drop 3 time in a day
4. Clematis 30 2 drop 2 time in a day
5. Terbinthina 30 2 drop 2 time in a day

Take medicine for 3 weeks and let me know the progress

Hope this is clear to understand
In case of any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 3 hours later
Hi Doctor,
I will start on the medications as suggested.

I had got endoscopy done as well after uroflowmetry and the urine passage was found to be clear.

1. What could be the probable reason of this problem?
2. Secondly, I have noticed that I my ejaculation time has shortened since I noticed this urine pressure issue? Previously it was not the case. Can these 2 things be related? How can I be sure that do I really have PE problem or it is just my assumption? Any medicine to cure PE? Thanks.

Ankur
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 27 hours later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
The possible reason for decrease urinary flow may be
1. Bladder infection
2. Enlarged prostate
3. Poor bladder contractility

Normally PE and urine flow is not related to each other.
for PE suggest you to take
Selenium 200 6 pills twice in a day

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 37 hours later
Hi Doctor,

I tried to check the availability of medicines prescribed by you. Have following queries:

1. Clematis 30 - I have got "Dr. Reckeweg Clematis Erec Dilution 30 CH" and "SBL Clematis Erecta Dilution 30 H". Which of these I should go for?

2. Terbinthina 30 - I am able to get SBL Terebinthinae Oleum Dilution 30 CH. Is this the same prescribed by you?

3. Selenium 200 - I can't find this in pills form. I am able to find "SBL Selenium Dilution 200 CH". Please suggest if this can be taken? If yes, please suggest the dosage and the duration for which this needs to be taken as the duration was not mentioned in the earlier reply.

Thanks.

Ankur

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Go ahead with the medication
for selenium take 1 drops on the tongue twice in a day

rest is same as instructed

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy