Hi Doctor, I am having the problem of slow urine
I am having the problem of slow urine pressure. I had got uroflowmetry test done earlier this year . Report is attached.
I was prescribed Urotone 25 mg tab twice a day and Alfusin 10 mg tab once a day for 6 months. I took those medicines for 2 months and left after that as there was no improvement.
After that I am taking no medicines (almost 8 months now with no medicines). There is no problem as such due to this apart from that I feel I take more time in urination and even if the bladder is full then also urine pressure is low.
Please suggest shall I take some medicines or shall I leave it as it is? Not sure if this problem can increase with age. Please suggest the way forward.
Homeopathic treatment required
I have seen many of similar cases and they have been benefited after the medication suggest you to start the medication as suggested below
1. XXXXXXX serulelata Q. 20 drop with half cup of water 3 time
2. Prostonum (drop) 20 drop 3 time in a day
3. Cantharis 30 2 drop 3 time in a day
4. Clematis 30 2 drop 2 time in a day
5. Terbinthina 30 2 drop 2 time in a day
Take medicine for 3 weeks and let me know the progress
Hope this is clear to understand
In case of any query feel free to ask
I will start on the medications as suggested.
I had got endoscopy done as well after uroflowmetry and the urine passage was found to be clear.
1. What could be the probable reason of this problem?
2. Secondly, I have noticed that I my ejaculation time has shortened since I noticed this urine pressure issue? Previously it was not the case. Can these 2 things be related? How can I be sure that do I really have PE problem or it is just my assumption? Any medicine to cure PE? Thanks.
The possible reason for decrease urinary flow may be
1. Bladder infection
2. Enlarged prostate
3. Poor bladder contractility
Normally PE and urine flow is not related to each other.
for PE suggest you to take
Selenium 200 6 pills twice in a day
I tried to check the availability of medicines prescribed by you. Have following queries:
1. Clematis 30 - I have got "Dr. Reckeweg Clematis Erec Dilution 30 CH" and "SBL Clematis Erecta Dilution 30 H". Which of these I should go for?
2. Terbinthina 30 - I am able to get SBL Terebinthinae Oleum Dilution 30 CH. Is this the same prescribed by you?
3. Selenium 200 - I can't find this in pills form. I am able to find "SBL Selenium Dilution 200 CH". Please suggest if this can be taken? If yes, please suggest the dosage and the duration for which this needs to be taken as the duration was not mentioned in the earlier reply.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does back pain lasting a month mean?
- Child having recurring itchy rashes on legs, stomachs and back. Tried...
- Weakness, burning sensation & twitching all over body. Have Cervical and...
- Suffering from cold and sinusitis problem. On homeopathy, no results....
- Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin &...
- Sleeping excessively. Feeling groggy, dizzy. Xanax helps. Had a normal...
- Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder....
- Taking Lisinopril and Anlodipine for BP. Muscle weakness, numbness and...
- Ameobiosis, frequent urination, stomach pain, headachee, loss of...
- Pain in left rib area, swollen eyes yellow, sticky and sleepless. Had...