Hi Doctor, I am having pain in my forehead for
I am having pain in my forehead for last 7 days and I am having watery eyes.
1) I have tested my power last month and I have found that my eye negative power has decreased by 0.5
2) My vitamin B12 is 138 which is low
What is the cause of the pain?
Thanks for sending your query to us.
There appears to be some generalized weakness,leading to this pain. What you have to do is to take care of your general health by improving diet,having more of fruits vegetables and milk.Proper exercises and rest. Vitamin supplements including vitamin B12 are also needed. To begin with you can have vit.B Complex IM twice a week injections.
Take care of your health and do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard. You can revert back with more details about your symptoms and any past relevant history.
Can you suggest some oral medicines for Vitamin B12?
Good of you to get back to me.Tablet supradyn,cap.Cobadex or cap.AtoZ will contain B12,but their absorption is not enough.So initially injection twice a week for 2 weeks then once a week for one month then monthly injectors are recommended.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Plaquenil,vitreous detachment.Side effect?
- How is eye infection in diabetics treated ?
- Optic atrophy, uveitis. Curable?
- Does cannabis have any side effect causing retina tear ?
- Can driving, swimming, flight journey and involve in sex, 10 days after...
- What are the brown patches in my eye after being hit by a soccer ball?
- Green discharge from eye, red eye, unable to open eyelid. Causes ?
- How is hypermetropia in children treated ?
- Eye pain, taken artificial tears, wear CPAP mask, have type 2 diabetes,...
- Congenital cataract in both eyes, signs of squint. First squint surgery...