Hi Doctor, Earlier, we had a question regarding my wife
Earlier, we had a question regarding my wife who is currently in her 31st week. Earlier we have reached you for concern regarding Meralgia Paresthetica in her left thigh, right above the knee with symptoms of pain, burning, tingling, loss of sensation.
YOu said it will be controlled on its own in 4 to 6 weeks, but from past 4 days, its being unbearable discomfort. I wish I can share some of her discomfort. She says its like pain but not exactly pain and unable to explain it clearly.
If there is relief technique I would be very happy to help her with it all the time.
She can take pain killer as advice.
Thanks for trusting me about your healthcare .
I have gone through your history and understand your concern.
Meralgia pareesthetica is a condition in which we usually relieve pain by giving ice and heat compression, pain killer and last resort surgery to relieve pressure on nerve.
As she is pregnant better to take crocin tablet for pain along with ice compression.
Continue taking vitamin b12 supplement as well and high protein diet.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?