Hi Doc, i m experiencing sudden and rampant hairfall and
i'm experiencing sudden and rampant hairfall and my hair is falling by the minute. i already had a receding hairline front the temple but it was not rampant and in a very controlled manner but this hairfall is excessive and hair thinning is beyond anything i've ever seen.
Regarding hair fall
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
You seem to have Androgenetic Alopecia. It is characterized by thinning, hair fall and receding anterior hair line. I suggest you to continue with Minoxidil 5% solution, 1ml, twice daily. In addition I suggest you to take oral Finasteride 1mg tablet (Finax) every night. You may use Sebamed Anti hair fall shampoo daily.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body