Hi About 1 week ago I went to get a

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Thu, 14 Feb 2019 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi

About 1 week ago I went to get a massage and it turned into a handjob. The lady had shorts on and I was able to touch her inner thigh. I felt a bump. I’ve been going crazy about the bump and then touching my penis. My legs have been itchy for 1 week now no marks or bumps just really sensitive. And today I found what looks like a stretch mark on the back my penis shaft, shiny almost at the hair follicle. I took a picture if that helps
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Anetoderma. No risk of any STDs

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service.

I have read your query,
I reviewed the image here is my advice.

A handjob does not pose any risk of transmission of STDs. Moreover, your concern related to feeling a bump on her thigh and then touching your penis with the same hand would also not be considered as a route for transmission of STDs.

The small marked area on the skin of your penis shaft seems like an old healed atrophic scar/anetoderma, perhaps from a past boil and may better be left as it is. There is nothing to be concerned about.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if you need any more assistance.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 30 minutes later
The itchy XXXXXXX and burning feeling on my legs isn’t something related to herpes? My skin at legs feel so sensitive almost like a sun burn. The skin turns red whenever I touch it.
I’ve just been reading way to much on herpes because of this scare
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Regarding herpes

Detailed Answer:
Hi.

Herpes simplex virus (HSV) presents as sores associated with tingling and burning sensation. The sores and weird sensation is localized to the site of infection i.e usually pelvis and genitalia rather than manifesting on the legs. So, I don't think you should worry about genital herpes.

take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj